In our previous post ‘How to earn money online without investment‘, I told you many ways to earn money online. YouTube is one of the easiest ways to earn money, it is easy because YouTube is so much popular. There are 34 billion monthly views on YouTube on pc and 10 billion downloads on mobile. So, Now you think why YouTube is popular so much.
I will give you total information that how can you earn money online from YouTube. After reading this post till the end, you don’t need to read any other post.
You have to get full knowledge before starting any work. After getting the full knowledge, you have to start doing the work. So, Let’s know about YouTube.
Earn Money Online from YouTube
If you think that you have to pay money to earn money online from YouTube. So, This is wrong, You haven’t to pay any money to earn money online from YouTube. It is totally free of cost.
You must have opened and watched videos on YouTube for your problems or for entertainment. Every video on YouTube is published on a channel like Divya Tech Gyan. If you want to earn money online from youtube, you also have to create a channel and upload videos on it. So, You must have to know how to create a YouTube channel, how to make a YouTube video, how to make a YouTube thumbnail, and how to upload a YouTube video.
How to make a YouTube Thumbnail
You have to use apps to make YouTube Video Thumbnails. If you are using a laptop or pc you can’t use mobile apps to make thumbnails and if you are using a mobile you can’t use pc software to make thumbnails.
There are thousands of apps and software to make YouTube Thumbnails like Picture Editor (for Mobile) or PhotoScape (for PC).
How to make a YouTube Video
Like in YouTube Thumbnails, There are different apps to make youtube videos on mobile and pc. There are many apps and software to make YouTube videos like Kinemaster (for Mobile) or Wondershare Filmora (for PC). You can search on YouTube that how to make a youtube video in mobile or in pc.
How to monetize YouTube Channel and earn money online from YouTube
You have to fulfill the criteria of 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time to monetize your youtube channel. So, You have to make videos on only a niche, because if your channel doesn’t have a particular niche, people will not subscribe to your channel. So, make your youtube channel a micro-niche like a cooking channel, motivational channel, educational channel, tech channel, music channel, or any topic.
After completing the criteria, you can monetize your channel with Google AdSense then Google AdSense will show ads to your channel, and you can earn money online from youtube. YouTube takes 45% of the money that comes from Google AdSense and the remaining 55% will go into your Google AdSense account from there you can transfer it to your bank account.
How to find a micro niche for YouTube Channel
This is very easy to find a micro niche for your youtube channel. You can make your youtube channel on what you like, and what your passion is? It means if you are interested in coding you can make your youtube channel on coding like Code with Harry if you don’t want to do voiceover you can make your channel like CodingNepal.
There are many niches ideas for youtube channels like:
- Kids Channel
- Cooking Channel
- Digital Marketing Channel
- Technology Channel
- Property Vlog
- Product Review Channel
- Facts Channel
- Business Idea Channel
- Charity Video Channel
- Motivational Channel
- News Channel
- Educational Channel
- Self Motivation Channel
And, If you don’t like these topics, you can make your channel on the niche or topic in which you are interested. The best niche in these is Kids Channel. Because Kids will watch full videos twice and thrice. And, also kids’ videos have many views like nursery rhymes you can search on YouTube there are crores of views in every video.
What are CPM and RPM
If you are serious about YouTube, you have to know about these two things – CPM and RPM. So, Let’s know about them.
CPM – CPM stands for cost per thousand impressions, it shows how much advertisers are spending to show ads on YouTube. When your channel will be monetized it will show you CPM, but there is also a simple formula to calculate CPM:
CPM = 1000 × cost ÷ impressions
RPM – RPM stands for Revenue per thousand views, it will show the revenue you get per thousand views. It will also show in your youtube studio when your channel will be monetized, you can calculate it with a simple formula:
RPM = Total Revenue ÷ Total Impressions × 100
If you work hard, You can earn so much money from YouTube, that you don’t need a job, and it also can become your future income source. So, If you decide to earn money online from youtube, you can start it now.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and if you have any questions, you can ask in the comment below.